AV Multi-Vu HD Pro 12v Direct Boat Wire Package
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute("item", "custitem_rebate_available_msg") : record kit 780 not found]
NEW for 2019, NOW IN STOCK!
Out of stock
Free US Shipping
Free US/CDN Shipping
The Aqua-Vu Multi-Vu Pro System upgrades any video enabled sonar or LCD TV with live, HD or analog (RCA) underwater video functionality. Portable and powered by a self-contained battery (optional/sold separately), direct-wired to your boat’s 12-volt system, or connected to the TV in your ice fishing house, the Multi-Vu Pro gives you crystal-clear underwater video—a live fishing play-by-play that keeps anglers engaged in what’s happening below! IMPORTANT FAQ's:
- Is the HDMI Out compatible with the new Lowrance HDS LIVE? Yes!
- What power cable is included? Included is a 12v power cable designed to connect the MV Pro directly to any 12v power system, typically in a boat application. In the future there will be additional power options including 110v, as well as a portable, battery configuration available for purchase directly from Aqua-Vu in early summer 2019.
- Are the HDMI and RCA Cables Included? The waterproof RCA and HDMI Cables are sold separately and can be purchased directly from Aqua-Vu (see related items below).
- Will this product work on the TV in my ice fishing house? Yes, connect the Multi-Vu Pro to either your TV’s HDMI or RCA video inputs. Aqua-Vu Video Cables sold separately (see related items below).
- Which sonar products will the Multi-Vu Pro work with? Any sonar with an RCA (analog) video input will work. Compatible brands include Garmin, Raymarine and Lowrance.
Click to download a user manual:
Write a Review