A Complete Underwater Camera System, the Same Size As A Smart Phone Now With Video Out Capability!
It works great for ice fishing, on the boat, or off the dock and can also be used for a variety of above underwater uses like looking into tight spaces!
The Aqua-Vu Micro Plus has a full color camera with 50-feet of 22lb test cable attached. The camera is about the size of a quarter. You can rig the camera to look straight up and down or sideways when its underwater. It features two invisible infrared lights with on and off depending on light conditions. The handheld monitor has a 3 1/2"diagonal display that's housed in a IP67 water Proof down to 3 feet case. On the back of the monitor case is a cable spool that neatly stores the camera cable. The monitor has a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery that powers the camera and display for up seven hours.
- 3.5” LCD Screen with 30% brighter screen than standard AV Micro
- Color Camera with 30% more lines of resolution than standard AV Micro
- IP67 Rated Case Water Proof
- Sunshield Screen Protector
- 3 x Digital Zoom
- USB Port for Video out
- IR Lighting system with on/off
- 50’ Cable
- Integrated Cable Management
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery up to 7 hours of run time
- Fits easily in Pocket
Click to download a user manual:
Write a Review