A Complete Underwater Camera System, the Same Size As A Smart Phone Now With Video Out Capability!
It works great for ice fishing, on the boat, or off the dock and can also be used for a variety of above water uses like looking into tight spaces!
The Aqua-Vu Micro Plus has a full color camera with 50-feet of 22lb test cable attached. The camera is about the size of a quarter. You can rig the camera to look straight up and down or sideways when its underwater. It features two invisible infrared lights with an on/off button for various light conditions. On the back of the monitor case is a cable spool that neatly stores the camera cable. The monitor has a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery that powers the camera and display for up to eight hours.
- 3.5” LCD Screen with 30% brighter screen than standard AV Micro
- Color Camera with 30% more lines of resolution than standard AV Micro
- IP67 Rated Case Water Proof
- Sunshield Screen Protector
- 3 x Digital Zoom
- USB Port for Video out
- IR Lighting system with on/off
- 50’ Cable
- Integrated Cable Management
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery up to 7 hours of run time
- Fits easily in Pocket
Click to download a user manual:
Write a Review